Sunday 25 October 2015

Road to success EP106!

Abigail's Road To Success:

Name: Abigail Ayoola

Occupation: Fashion Stylist and Style Blogger

Goals: "To be happy, content, at peace and to succeed in all I do, all that being in my personal and professional life." 

What is success? "My definition of success is setting goals, never giving up in achieving those goals regardless of the time frame and being happy with the results."

What success have you achieved? "I'm proud to say I've already achieved success in finding my passion and career path in fashion and having the fearlessness and determination to have continuously secured work despite my initial lack of knowledge and experience. I feel that I'm still on the road to success though because I'm still always striving to challenge myself, increase my skills and be the best that I can be but the joy is always in the journey so I try to enjoy the process as well as the results."

What success do you want to achieve? "I just want to be the best I can be in my fields of work as a stylist and blogger as well as in my personal life especially as a mother and until I'm content and can truly say that I've done all I can do then I'll always feel that I'm yet to truly achieve success."

All the best on your road to success Abigail...

Visit her lovely blogs Abigail Ayoola at www.abigailayoola.com and Twynkle Loves at www.twynkleloves.com. Follow Abigail on Facebook** Abigail Ayoola - Fashion Stylist and TwynkleLoves.comTwitter** @TwynkleLovesInstagram** twynkleloves.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment